The video recorded interview
The interview is filmed in one shot and then is released without cuts or editing. It is imperative that the interview does not last more than 10 minutes. During recording, a timer is displayed through a slideshow. Participants can then specify the context of their reflections from some questions that are guiding the presentation:
- What do you mean by Territory?
- Who are the main authors providing food for your thinking?
- What is the conceptual basis of your thinking around the concept of territory?
- What are the main axes of analysis around the term “Territory”?
- What kinds of applied research build your theoretical reflections on the concept of territory?
- How do these theoretical considerations feed your applied practices?
- Can you identify the most representative publication of your theoretical base?
- Can you identify the most representative publication in which applications are exposed?
- Do you have other remarks or comments?
The video will be converted into a format suitable for distribution via the Internet site dedicated to the project . In free consultation, interviews may be used by anyone interested in the subject.
An identity card gives the coordinates of the participant and the place where the recording took place.
The authorization of recording and disseminating of image, voice and personal information
Within the project, by completing a form, the participant allows people steering the project:
- To affix (lay down) and reproduce its image and voice by all ways and in all forms,
- To exploit and disseminate personal information freely provided, as well as photos and videos that are produced during the interview and in particular his image or voice.
This authorization is given on a nonexclusive basis, in all media in all countries for the achievement of the project for a period determined freely by the participant and starting from the date of signature of the agreement by the participant and comes in effect at the date when image and/or voice are collected.
This experiment is based on voluntary participation, thus does not entitle the participant to any compensation.
Under current French legislation, the participant has an individual right of access, opposition and rectification of his/her personal data and his/her personal information, which he/she may require the rectification, updating or deletion. The participant will have the authorizations needed to update his/her presentation form on the website dedicated to the project.